TC Testing is a family-run business based in Paignton in Devon specialising in providing Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) services for a wide variety of businesses in the South West. We pride ourselves in providing top quality electrical appliance inspection and testing at a reasonable price. Our aim is to help to keep you, your employees, your customers and the public stay safe and for you to meet the requirements of Health and Safety legislation.
Our clients include cafes, restaurants, hotels, guest houses, hair and beauty salons, childcare facilities, schools, colleges, offices, factories, and many more.
TC Testing engineers are fully qualified to City & Guilds 2377 and all our tests are performed in accordance with the Institute of Engineering & Technology (IET) Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment, 4thEdition 2012. Inspections and tests can be performed on 240V, 110V and three phase appliances.
The test equipment that we use is formally calibrated annually and checked before each use. We also have full public liability insurance. Copies of insurance, qualification and calibration certificates are available on request.
Our prices are competitive and there are no hidden costs. We carry out minor repairs (240V only: plug rewire, fuse replacement, new plug) free of charge and we are happy to quote for additional repair work should it be required. We do not charge for call out, travel, certification or reports – everything is included in the price that you are quoted.
Our objective is to make life easy for you. From your very first contact with TC Testing you can be assured of an honest, reliable and professional service.
TC Testing will survey your business free of charge and advise how many items you are likely to have and how long the testing will take. A suitable date and time will be arranged for the testing to be carried out...
...reduce the possibility of you, your employees or members of the public being put at risk of being injured, (or worse killed), by a fire or by electric shock.